Check Marks for Fall
October 30, 2012 § Leave a comment
Now that it is finally starting to feel like fall around the heartland I can create my fall to do list. Here are a few of the things that I cannot wait to cross off with my favorite season of the year.
1) Ghost Tour of the historic Pythian Castle here in Springfield.
2) Carve a pumpkin.
3) Host a ‘family’ Thanksgiving dinner with J and the pup. Since are families live 3 hours apart it will be hard to spend time together on the actual day, so we have hopes of celebrating together – just our little family.
4) Update my wardrobe with a few new chunky cardigans and eye catching scarves.
5) Spend some time reading something out of enjoyment and not necessity. First up – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
6) Complete a few crafts that I have been putting off, including my new nail polish display rack.
7) Start researching a new home to rent this coming Spring.
8) Become a bit more organized with my budgeting.
9) Drive to my absolute favorite in the world Apple Butter Festival in Kimmswick, MO
10) Develop some new post ideas and tutorials.
Now that fall has officially arrived, what are your plans?